GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

ATMackeyJr at aol.com ATMackeyJr at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 17:14:43 CST 2012

You must really think Lee was a total incompetent, then.

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

In a message dated 1/18/2012 9:53:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at me.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Perhaps I was raised in a less forgiving  school--where we were expected to
use American lives prudently. I know that  sounds pompous, but I can't
think of anything worse than pissing away the  lives of youngsters entrusted to
you by their parents. You can't be perfect  all the time, but Custer (and
Kilpatrck) failed that test on a number of  occasions.

George