GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

John Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 13:49:52 CST 2012

I submit that being a royal pain and something that could not be done.
So, a command decision was made and there were strong consequences.
There us a real nice Gatling at Ft. Union. Which is a pretty spectacular place in its own right.
You can stand out in the ruts of the Sante Fe trail and look out over the high plains at the far mountains and only gape in awe at the courage of those that made the ruts.