GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 21:10:30 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/18/2012 9:53:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at me.com writes:

Perhaps  I was raised in a less forgiving school--where we were expected to
use  American lives prudently. I know that sounds pompous, but I can't
think of  anything worse than pissing away the lives of youngsters entrusted to
you by  their parents.

There were a lot of lives pissed away on a lot of Civil War battlefields,
and I don't think it accurate to say that all the officers responsible for
said  pissing were incompetents.  Just human.

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT