GDG- Custer and Cocktail Napkins

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 21:10:28 CST 2012

No it really doesn't vary very much.

However, later into the night with more tellings I tend to  forget the
second half of the story.  Pretty frustrating.

No amount of pale ale can get me to say anything good about  Custer.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/18/2012 9:59:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,