GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

George Connell georgeconnell at me.com
Wed Jan 18 20:52:34 CST 2012

Perhaps I was raised in a less forgiving school--where we were expected to use American lives prudently. I know that sounds pompous, but I can't think of anything worse than pissing away the lives of youngsters entrusted to you by their parents. You can't be perfect all the time, but Custer (and Kilpatrck) failed that test on a number of occasions.

George