GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 20:43:49 CST 2012

I do not like the Gatling.  Seems like more was made of  it than it was
worth.

Big and clumsy and complicated to use.

What's weird is that they show up in nearly every Western  movie in the
world.  Didn't Clint Eastwood use one in the Good, the Bad ,  and the Ugly or
some movie?

Actually I have never come across a reference that they were  used on naval
vessels.  There they could be far more conveniently mounted  and operated.
Wood be very useful in stopping blockade  runners.

Schtoooped Gatling.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/18/2012 9:36:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,