GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 20:38:22 CST 2012

;-)   My only comment is that the stones should be  called Memorials.

It was odd that they chose that design that the government  designed for
Union soldiers and later all American vets for their  graves.

I am curious to know if they were marble or the more modern  white granite.
 The story in Arl Cem is that the marble comes from the same  quarry as the
Lincoln statue in the Memorial.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/18/2012 9:32:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,