GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

George Connell georgeconnell at
Wed Jan 18 19:49:40 CST 2012

Fundamentally misreading the situation is a euphemism for incompetence.

In combat there are reasonable errors of assessment and blundering, damn-fool, non-thinking mistakes. Custer's actions belong in the latter category.

Luck Jack would never had made such an egregious error.