GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 18:49:47 CST 2012

If you are talkiung about Lafaytette Baker and not Luther the  man comes of
in Steers and Kaufman, etc., as extremely suspect, deceptive,  duplicitive,
and not honest.

He just might have told the the truth but it would be wise to  regard
anything he had to as unreliable unless you can get a verification from  some
other source.

I don't like him.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/18/2012 4:45:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,