GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 14:27:24 CST 2012

Bruce: I  recall a book a  number of years back that seemed to be the result of a complete mapping of the field, using metal detectors to locate shell cartriges and bullets and such, after a wildfire had shortened the grass to acceptable levels?
I read it once, from the library, and thought it good enough for my curiousity.  I'm sorry I can't recall the title.
do you know which one I mean?
K.
"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)