GDG- Custer (and Gettysburg) On the Tube Again

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 12:38:16 CST 2012

I watched it too.  I was reminded that the only book I read about GAC was "Son Of the Morning Star".  then I wondered wether that book was still a viable source, since I think they made a movie out of it too. I'm not sure they really pushed custers actions as important to the winning, but more as an example of what a psychopath is capable of if you put him in exactly the right situation.
I probably don't mean that the way it sounds, but it's as close as I can come to what I do mean.
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)