GDG- Limbs as Clubs - East Cemetery Hill

Tom Barrett tbarrett21 at cox.net
Wed Jan 18 10:07:52 CST 2012

"War Stories" (Navy people call them "Sea Stories")  by their very nature
tend to be gruesome and over the top.  That's why they get repeated. And
exaggerated.

This is a good example.  "The hand to hand fighting there was so fierce that
they were picking up severed limbs and using them as clubs."  Plenty
gruesome, but when you stop and think about it, isn't it likely that there
would be something readily available that would make a better club than a
severed human limb? Like maybe a stick?

Regards,

TB