GDG- Limbs as Clubs - East Cemetery Hill

Charles T. Joyce CTJoyce at spearwilderman.com
Wed Jan 18 09:19:05 CST 2012

Im sorry, but this whole discussion is ridiculous.....of course they
didn't use amputated arms as clubs!  The closest thing to such grisy
talk on ECH was the story, possibly true, of a gunner burying the
severed hand of one of his predecessors in a lunette during a lull in
the fighting.  Gettysburg Daily recently ran a story on that.