GDG- Electric trolley

Brenda Wells sungarden56 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:03:23 CST 2012

I came across these links for those of you who may be interested in the electric trolley-there
are some great old photos in the presentation.  Of course Eileen Murphy is our resident expert,
but unfortunately we don't have her trolley tour on video! :-(

Licensed Battlefield Guide Rich Kohr: The Gettysburg Electric Trolley Part 1 on January 23, 2009.
Licensed Battlefield Guide Rich Kohr: The Gettysburg Electric Trolley Part 2 on January 26, 2009.
Licensed Battlefield Guide Rich Kohr: The Gettysburg Electric Trolley Part 3 on January 29, 2009.
Licensed Battlefield Guide Rich Kohr: The Gettysburg Electric Trolley Part 4 on February 2, 2009.
Licensed Battlefield Guide Rich Kohr: The Gettysburg Electric Trolley Part 5 on February 6, 2009.

~Brenda Wells