GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 18:04:59 CST 2012

Yes...

I just took a quick look in Kaufman but couldn't find  reference to it even
in the index.

I don't know where I read it if it is not in  Kaufman.   It may be in there
but haven't found it yet.

My recollection of the story is that either during or after  the Inaurg
some guy went beserk , I think in the Rounda, and had to calmed down  by
bystanders.  I think he was waving weapons.  Later some people  identified the guy
as Booth  but whether it is or not Booth  I think  is questionable.

He didn't need people noticing him  and was also in the  company of Lucy
Hale so I don't think he would go beserk and draw attention to  himself.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/16/2012 6:42:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,