GDG- Killing Lincoln

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 13:33:09 CST 2012

The really hard ones are the photobased books, where the text is converted
to a digital photo by an electronic translator. Many of the indexes are
inaccurate and some of the characters are what appears a future form of
Cyrillic and Yiddish, neither of which I am familiar with, the Baker book is
a good example.

Any book with charts and rosters, such as a TO&E, or order of battle,  I
have learned, is better read in papere. Which is why I purchased Jim's WII
tome in paper without even looking for an electronic version.