GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 11:37:05 CST 2012

I agree with you.

The people resembling the conspirators are all collected in  the same area.

Furthermore,  it would appear that they are not so much  listening to
Lincoln but staring out into the crowd with their backs to the  stage.  You would
think if they were there for the speech they would have  been further out
where they could see Lincoln.

You are right.  It's pretty uncanny but apparently  unconfirmable.

I wonder if there is a record of testimony from any of them  that they were
there in the crowd.  I haven't heard of it.

It is a mystery.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/16/2012 12:24:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,