GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 11:31:31 CST 2012

Where would I find reference to Mudd being in DC and looking  for Booth?

I am not trying to dispute you at all.  You may know  something I don't.

I just like being able to going to sources.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/16/2012 11:04:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,