GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 11:11:03 CST 2012

Yes.  I know the book.  I went to the historian at  Fords and he told me
that the NPS examined the photos and allegations and did  not think it true.
It was an uncanny resemblence but Fords didn't believe  it.

Plus I think there is no record of Mudd being in DC that  day.

The pics aae fascinating and I have a lot of issues with the  NPS but I
lean toward their view.  The historian seemed to be pretty  straight up.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/16/2012 11:37:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,