GDG- Limbs as Clubs - East Cemetery Hill

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 16 10:58:57 CST 2012

My apologies, but the authenticity of the East Cemetery Hill attack on July 2nd and the use of human limbs as "clubs" was thrown into some doubt.  I had heard the story for many years and in all honesty, just accepted it as valid but it was alluded to as being a war story and not based in any facts.

I never saw a definitive "yes / no / maybe" and wanted to ask for a better understanding.

Did either side during this attack use human limbs as clubs or is this a great story but void of any factual evidence?

Thanks,