GDG- Killing Lincoln

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 10:11:17 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/16/2012 11:04:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
CWMHTours at aol.com writes:

Next  time you are in the area we'll go on the tour  again.  I always like
going to that part of the world.

The "John Wilkes Booth Escape Route Tour" is a great experience, and not
just for Lincoln Assassination buffs.  I find it remarkable that so many
original structures associated with the event are still intact.  With
exception of the Garrison Farm and a couple of shacks, I think all the buildings
visited by Booth during his attempted escape are still standing (and some of
them of course open to visitors).

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT