GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 10:03:14 CST 2012

I did think it was odd Ed S. praised the book.   Surprising, actually.

If you like it that's fine.  Lots of people  don't.

Next time you are in the area we'll go on the tour  again.  I always like
going to that part of the world.

And Leftys BBQ.

And thee is a fabulous crabhouse on the Port Tobacco R. Cap'n  Billys where
I have been going for years.  Great view of the sunsets at the  spot where
Booth and Herold crossed the river.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/16/2012 10:51:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,