GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 09:45:13 CST 2012

Hi John-

Booth met with Mudd some 3 times.  The first time he had  a letter  of
intro to a Dr Queen.  He stayed at the Bryantown  Tavern.  He was introduced to
Dr Mudd at St Marys on this occasion.   This is a bit unusual as the Mudds
were mo0stly members of St  Peters.

He made a second trip down and spent the night at Dr  Mudds.  I think this
is when he bought the one-eyed horse.

Then in December 64 Dr Mudd came to DC, ostensibly for Xmas  shopping.
Booth saw Mudd on the street with John Surratt, whom Booth  had been told to
meet as he could helpful..

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/16/2012 10:11:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,