GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Mon Jan 16 08:56:14 CST 2012

For years it has been rigidly held to at the Dr Mudd house  that is was
completely innocent.
My point was that contrary to the past a docent there made the  statement
that Mudd was guilty.
That's all I was saying.
"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant

In a message dated 1/16/2012 8:57:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,