GDG- Killing Lincoln

ATMackeyJr at ATMackeyJr at
Sun Jan 15 19:36:54 CST 2012

The Lincoln Forum thought well enough of Mr. Swanson's work they had him
address their group:
And they had him appear as part of a panel of experts on the Lincoln
Might be it's better history than you claim.  At least he spells  Lincoln's
name correctly.
Best Regards,
Al Mackey
In a message dated 1/15/2012 7:49:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,