GDG- Lefty's

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 19:35:25 CST 2012

Well thank you Jeff-  Tried to find that but couldn't get  the link to work.

If you say that there is a website that says the quote  attributed to Joe
Friday is false I will no longer attribute it to  Dragnet.

Thank you for the correction.

I did not know...

"Just  the facts, ma'am."
Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/15/2012 8:17:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,