GDG- Valley Forge at Gettysburg

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 19:24:17 CST 2012

You musta missed that he suggested that I was a  liar.

Did you see it?

Seems pretty crude and ignorant to me.

BTW-  I haven't seen you post to him about his suggesting  that I am a liar.

Don't you think you should based upon what you just posted to  me?

I kind of regard being called a liar as a personal attack,  which I'd like
to think we all are above that level.

But just my opinion.

"Just  the facts, ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday. Dragnet.

Your Most Obediant  Servant

In a message dated 1/15/2012 7:47:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,