GDG- Historical books

Nancy Householder pipecreek1430 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 18:43:36 CST 2012

Tom- I have to agree with you on endorsements on books.  You wonder if the person ever read any of it.
I was talking with a customer in McDonalds, Dave Booz,  who I know is a history teacher at Gettysburg College,
and I asked him about the book he was reading. He said it was full of errors and he had only read a few
chapters. There was an endorsement on the back of someone well known, and he thought that person
never read one word of the book.

It is very aggravating to read a book, that is supposed to be history, to find it full of errors. One or two
I might chalk up to mistakes in printing or proofreading, but lots of errors, make me want to throw the book
aside!

Nancy Householder