GDG- Lefty's

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 18:28:13 CST 2012

I sure seem to recall seeing it on TV many times.

Prove to me that he didn't say it.  Then you have some  credentials with me.

As far as I am concerned, as I live and breath,  I sure  recall seeing it
and hearing it many times on Dragnet.

And before you call me a liar go do some research and watch  every episode-
both the old series, and the newer one in the 60s.  If you  watch every
single one and don't see them say just the facts ma'am then I may  drop it.

Before I relocated a year ago we got Dragnet on that cable  company.  I
sure recall either Friday or his partner saying  it.

And just because you come along and say it isn't true you rush  to use it
as an excuse to call me a liar!

You've got some problems Al, and you may just want to  apologize to me.

You can't prove without watching all the episodes that they  didn't say it
and you call me a liar.

And just how do you know they didn't say  it?

Just give me the facts Sir and stop calling people liars until  you can
prove.

"Just  the facts, ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday. Dragnet.

Your Most Obediant  Servant

In a message dated 1/15/2012 12:45:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,