GDG- Killing Lincoln

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 15:45:05 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/15/2012 2:18:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlawrence at kc.rr.com writes:

I went  to the web site, saw the word "conspiracy" on the home page and
just assumed  SCV knockoff.
Thanks for clarifying.
I'll look inyo it. Maybe they want  the book.

They really are the premier Lincoln Assassination historical group, and
when I visited the Surratt Museum a few years back, I was impressed that the
guide giving the tour pretty much came out and said that Mary Surratt was
guilty  guilty guily.  Whereas at the Samuel Mudd House, you get the definite
impression from the staff that the good doctor had a halo and wings and was
just  a poor victim of injustice.

Bruce