GDG- Killing Lincoln

atmackeyjr at atmackeyjr at
Sun Jan 15 11:47:18 CST 2012

Since there was just as much speculative indulging into the characters' thoughts and conversations that there was no record of in The Killer Angels as there was in Gods and Generals, one has to wonder.

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

-----Original Message-----
From: CWMHTours <CWMHTours at>
To: gettysburg <gettysburg at>
Sent: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 12:26 pm
Subject: Re: GDG- Killing Lincoln

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
i Phil-  Here's my tastes- and my point.

 read Killer Angels, not as history but hostorical  fiction.  I loved it.

ut I got 1/2way through Gods and Generals and there was so  much
peculative indulging into the characters thoughts and conversations that  there
o record of I threw it at the wall.

 think I gave it to a young kid who didn't know about the  Civil War and
aid "Here!"

ever finished it and I wouldn't unless I was in jail and had  the choice
f reading it or staring at the walls.

Just  the facts, ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday. Dragnet.
Your Most Obediant  Servant
n a message dated 1/15/2012 12:14:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,