GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 11:26:03 CST 2012

Hi Phil-  Here's my tastes- and my point.

I read Killer Angels, not as history but hostorical  fiction.  I loved it.

But I got 1/2way through Gods and Generals and there was so  much
speculative indulging into the characters thoughts and conversations that  there was
no record of I threw it at the wall.

I think I gave it to a young kid who didn't know about the  Civil War and
said "Here!"

Never finished it and I wouldn't unless I was in jail and had  the choice
of reading it or staring at the walls.

"Just  the facts, ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday. Dragnet.

Your Most Obediant  Servant

In a message dated 1/15/2012 12:14:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,