GDG- Killing Lincoln

Phil Vitiello pvitiello1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 11:14:45 CST 2012

Peter a fair question, that's why I was careful to use the word "most" in my comment. I was referring less to the O' Reilly book (which I have read). I'll say this that it does drive me crazy when I read book when the author  writes history with supposing to know what someone may have said or thought based only on the whim of that author. it bothers me more when certain "known" historical facts are presented wrong weather in a book or movie. just shows a lack of a certain laziness to get it right knowing
 that people who don't know better will now take that it is fact. That being said I've mellowed some over the last 50 years of my interest in our history that if a book, even if with errors in it can either inspire or enlighten our youth in our history than that is a good thing.

Peter thank you for replying. hope I made some sense here on my thoughts on this.

Phil
new haven Ct

Sent from my iPad