GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Sun Jan 15 10:53:21 CST 2012

Well that's a pretty sad state of affairs.
It is one thing for a historian to write a book and to  overlook some minor
It is another thing for a book to be filled with errors or  contain made up
conversations or character thoughts.   That's a bit  difference.
You wouldn't put Valley forge at Gettysburg would  you?
I'll have to do something about this.  But I don't know  what.
"Just  the facts, ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday. Dragnet.

Your Most Obediant  Servant

In a message dated 1/15/2012 10:59:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,