GDG- Killing Lincoln

Phil Vitiello pvitiello1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 08:31:26 CST 2012

I'm sure no one hear will recognize my name. I've followed GDG for several years now and only posted once. Having following this current thread I feel compelled to leave a quick comment that I agree with most of Chets statements. I feel his grasp and understanding how history is recorded and how historians over the years perceive what should be considered fact and what is not is spot on.

Phil Vitiello
NH Ct.

Sent from my iPad