GDG- Valley Forge at Gettysburg

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 22:17:03 CST 2012

Well Dave-

Don't listen to me- It was just a wonderful experience I  do every year or
two.

"Taps" in the Lincoln Mem.  Now how can you beat  that?

But talk to John.  He knows Hard Times.  All you can  eat corn bread.

Yes it does get a little stale but if you jump over the bar  and beat up
the bartender he will give you the freshest he's got.

I've never done that but I am told it  works.

In a message dated 1/14/2012 11:08:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,