GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 21:58:06 CST 2012

You may get an ultimate benefit if you donated it to the  Surratt Society
in Clinton.

The market price seems to be shockingly low but as a museum  piece it
should be worth more than what you paid.  Plus they would preserve  it.  Which
would be better than a plastic bag.

Have you been down there ?  It  is way cool.

In a message dated 1/14/2012 10:51:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,