GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 19:58:41 CST 2012

So Jeff-

Don't you thnik that statement is MORE than a bit  ridiculous?  You are
saying the arbiters of history in intelligent society  are book publishers and
if they want to proclaim a book such as "Alice in  Wonderland" or "Wizard of
Oz" are works of accurate historical fact we are  supposed to believe them?

It is very curious that you would abrogate your right of  deiciding what is
reality over to book publishers.  If so have I got a book  about buying the
Brooklyn Bridge for you-  real cheap.

In a message dated 1/14/2012 8:44:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,