GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 19:52:19 CST 2012

THNX Jack- Agree.

In a message dated 1/14/2012 8:25:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlawrence at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Greetings.
KU kas prevailed, the team of Hank  Stram has  fallen to the legacy team of
Joe Montana and my homestead  has been nourished, while we await the
performance of the St. Tebow his  Rocky Mountain amateur hour, a few
comments.

The cut and paste  extract from the publisher is from the marketing side of
the house.
So  thar is all a null.
The publisher, on the publishing side of the house, had  not listed this
work
as a history work.
In its own house.
No one has  refuted this simple statement.
So, if the publishing side does not count  this as a "history" publication,
all academic arguments are  void.
Indeed, every time the word "history" in reviews is sued, it is with  a
qualifier.

Frankly, any book that has Lincoln furrowing his brow,  wanting to vomit
and
having nightmares belongs elsewhwere.

Ford's  Theater peddles this thing upstairs to make a few bucks. In  the
history section, it is not available.

This is not a history book.  Some may peddle it with the word history, but
the publisher does  not.

No one has refuted thsi simple  statemenr.

Perception is  reality