GDG- Killing Lincoln

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 14 19:25:16 CST 2012

Greetings.
KU kas prevailed, the team of Hank Stram has  fallen to the legacy team of
Joe Montana and my homestead has been nourished, while we await the
performance of the St. Tebow his Rocky Mountain amateur hour, a few
comments.

The cut and paste extract from the publisher is from the marketing side of
the house.
So thar is all a null.
The publisher, on the publishing side of the house, had not listed this work
as a history work.
 In its own house.
 No one has refuted this simple statement.
So, if the publishing side does not count this as a "history" publication,
all academic arguments are void.
Indeed, every time the word "history" in reviews is sued, it is with a
qualifier.

Frankly, any book that has Lincoln furrowing his brow, wanting to vomit and
having nightmares belongs elsewhwere.

Ford's Theater peddles this thing upstairs to make a few bucks. In  the
history section, it is not available.

This is not a history book. Some may peddle it with the word history, but
the publisher does not.

No one has refuted thsi simple statemenr.

Perception is reality