GDG- Killing Lincoln

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 19:24:08 CST 2012

I stand by a long-held view that there was more that happened  in the Civil
War than 1861.  I think he should have gone equally into the  years of 62,
63 64 and 65 instead of only about just one year plus a little into  62.

The topic is more complicated than that and deserves far more  examination
than 1/4th of the war  and then you say it ended at  Appomattox.

Sorry-  I think he short-changed his reputation and  cheated us all.

Not impressed with the book nor the scholarship.

But I am not him.  He has  to go to bed with himself  at night.

I don't know why people like the book so much.

But here's an amusing thought for you....  I have to go  to bed with myself
at nite....

Plus my cat...

In a message dated 1/14/2012 7:56:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,