GDG- Valley Forge at Gettysburg

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Sat Jan 14 16:32:38 CST 2012

Ha ha-
My esttemed
Your  Most Obedient Servant,

In a message dated 1/14/2012 5:30:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
denlaw at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:

>So that would be  HISTORY?

What you have proposed would be  classified as alternative history.
There are a lot of them out  there.

The confusion seems to be that calling something history implies  a
certain respectability. It does not. It simply classifies the
work.   We have to have terms that we agree on in order to have  any
conversations that we all understand the  terms. Substituting  your
own definitions creates confusion.  That is why I resist the  efforts
to redefine accepted terms according to your own  misunderstandings.

Good history or bad history, O'Reilly has written a  history.

Take Care

  -to unsubscribe for  Archives