GDG- Valley Forge at Gettysburg

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Sat Jan 14 16:30:16 CST 2012

>So that would be HISTORY?

Hello,

   What you have proposed would be classified as alternative history.
There are a lot of them out there.

The confusion seems to be that calling something history implies a
certain respectability. It does not. It simply classifies the
work.   We have to have terms that we agree on in order to have any
conversations that we all understand the  terms. Substituting your
own definitions creates confusion.  That is why I resist the efforts
to redefine accepted terms according to your own misunderstandings.

Good history or bad history, O'Reilly has written a history.

Take Care

Dennis