GDG- Killing Lincoln

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Sat Jan 14 15:26:03 CST 2012

>We can discuss terms, but Holt, the publisher, does not list this as
>a history book on its site. Maybe I am looking for it wrong.  The
>terms used aere samples of descriptions used for the book, including
>the publishers site.

Yes.  You are wrong.  It is not a novel and the publisher - and
everyone else -  describes it as a history.

Here is how the publisher describes it.

A riveting historical narrative of the heart-stopping events
surrounding the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, and the first work
of history from mega-bestselling author Bill O'Reilly

What part of history don't you understand?

Take Care

Dennis