GDG- Killing Lincoln

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com

> At 02:04 PM 1/14/2012, you wrote:
>>The correct term is "speculative popular history". Or "Interprative
>>History".  In the style of bodice rippers.
>
> Hello,
>
> There is no such categories as the ones you suggest.  There is no bodice
> ripping in it.  It is not a novel. It is popular history.
>
> Obviously, you have not read the book.  I have.  I'm not sympathetic to
> it, but that does not change what it is.
Hello.
We can discuss terms, but Holt, the publisher, does not list this as a
history book on its site.
Maybe I am looking for it wrong. The terms used aere samples of descriptions
used for the book, including the publishers site.

No one, even the publisher, seems to want to call it a history book.

Maybe its an iambic billameter poem?