GDG- 2/12/12 Ft Elsworth

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 14:06:09 CST 2012

THNX John!

The place where Ward attacked on the Va shore of the Pot Rv  was a very
important Conf Secret Service base, or that of the Torpedo  Bureau.  The S
shore was lined with them throughout the war.  This  particular base was on the
spy/courier route that Booth used in his  escape.   They kept the Md agents
apprised of the events in VA among  other things.  I think it was raided a
number of times.

In a message dated 1/14/2012 3:00:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,