GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

William Richardson general.jackson at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 12:43:07 CST 2012

The success of reality shows killed A&E. It will no longer develop
big budget shows like Hornblower.

I wish the History Channel would switch to that and leave history alone.

Dennis

With Ice Road Truckers, Pawn Stars, Ax men, and on and on...........I thought the History Channel had LEFT history alone ????
I use to watch THC quite a bit, but now I rarely ever look at it. When you say "reality" shows...hahaha...you mean scripted reality
shows ?

Respectfully,

     William Richardson
     Mount Gilead, North Carolina

" The direct cause of the outbreak of the War Between The States was slavery; the direct object of the prosecution of the war was the preservation of the Union. "