GDG- Is this a true story?

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Sat Jan 14 09:59:41 CST 2012

I think you hit the nail on there head.
I am certain about the predisposition (That's a grreat word)  and I don't
know what to do about it.
But at the W House predispositioned was the furthers thing  from my mind.
11087 Bethesda Church Rd,  Damascus, MD.  I lived  alone in the house for
12 years.  A dozen times around 4-5 AM I would be  asleep upstairs and be
woken up by voices in the kitchen.  Annoyed by  the disturbance I would get up
and there would be no one there, I'd be alone  with the door locked.
In the White House I am telliung you that I was shoved a 1/2  dz timkes
with no one near me.
I don't know what ghosts are except that they are some kind of  phenomenon.
Somebody tells me they've seen ghosts at Gtybg I get  interested.
Your  Most Obedient Servant,

In a message dated 1/14/2012 10:19:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,