GDG- Is this a true story?

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 09:59:41 CST 2012

Jim-

I think you hit the nail on there head.

I am certain about the predisposition (That's a grreat word)  and I don't
know what to do about it.

But at the W House predispositioned was the furthers thing  from my mind.

11087 Bethesda Church Rd,  Damascus, MD.  I lived  alone in the house for
12 years.  A dozen times around 4-5 AM I would be  asleep upstairs and be
woken up by voices in the kitchen.  Annoyed by  the disturbance I would get up
and there would be no one there, I'd be alone  with the door locked.

In the White House I am telliung you that I was shoved a 1/2  dz timkes
with no one near me.

I don't know what ghosts are except that they are some kind of  phenomenon.

Somebody tells me they've seen ghosts at Gtybg I get  interested.

In a message dated 1/14/2012 10:19:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,