GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Sat Jan 14 09:25:07 CST 2012

>  I remember the controversy over Mike Priests' book "Into The Fight
> - Pickett's Charge At Gettysburg" - NPS refused to carry it at the
> Gettysburg bookstore at the visitor's center - until a law suit was threatened.
Hello,

      This is a little incredulous too.  Any bookstore has a right to
choose whatever book they choose to sell.  I think it is silly for
the National Park Service to not sell the O'Reilly book in their
official bookstore, but - hint, hint, nudge, nudge - , it is
available upstairs.

But I doubt any lawsuit would have much merit, but they can threaten
it.  Now that is the American way :-)

Take Care

Dennis