GDG- Is this a true story?

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 08:38:42 CST 2012

Over the years I have had 2 friends who didn't know each other  tell me
they saw ghosts at Gettysburg, I seem to recall down around  LRT.

Both of them told me these stories while they were  sober.

I know...  You are right.  The sobriety only damaged  the credibility of
their veracity.

I would have believed them more if they weren't  sober.

In my years  I have lived in actively haunted houses,  seen ghosts, heard
them, and felt them so I believe in them.  You become a  believer when you
see one for the first time.

I have always tried to keep an eye out for ghosts at Gtysbg  but have never
seen anything.  Very disappointing.

I am drinking my coffee at the moment so no need to question  my sobriety.
later it may be questionable.

[A bit off-topic but I'll be brief:  There is a famous  ghost in the East
Room of the White House.  It is a playful poltergeist who  likes to pull on
women's purse straps.  I was with a tour group in there  one time and as
usual I was standing around bored as hell and somebody SHOVED me  from behind.
I was physically pushed.  I turned around to apologize  in case I had bumped
into someone.  There was nobody closer than 10  ft.  I turned back around
and it happened again.  It happened some 1/2  dz times.  And it wasn't
Lincoln.  Well, at least this trip to the  White House wasn't boring.]

In a message dated 1/14/2012 8:54:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,